Posted on Jan 2, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ijc/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Oct 7, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ijc/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Sep 22, 2019 International Journal of Chemistry is now seeking submissions for Vol. 12, No. 1, May 2020 issue. Submission deadline: April 5, 2020. If you are interested in submitting to this journal, we recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the j Read More
- A Rational Approach to Reversibility via Carnot’s Lost-Work
- José C. Íñiguez
- The Chemistry of Paper in Paper Spray Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Wejdan T. Alsaggaf
- Spectrophotometric Determination of Zinc in Pharmaceutical Medication Samples Using 8-Hydroxyquinoline Reagent
- Safaa Sabri Najim
- Maha Abid Al-Hussian Hameed
- Mundher Abdulhasan Al-Shakban
- Tahseen Saddam Fandi
- Mono-Dispersed Pt/MWNTs: Growing Directly on Multiwall Carbon Nanotubes (MWNTs) Using NaBH4 as Reducing Agent for Component of Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell (PEMFC)
- Sudirman Sudirman
- Wisnu Ari Adi
- Emil Budianto
- Deni Shidqi K.
- Rike Yudianti
- Molecular Docking Studies to Understand the Potential Role of Ginger Compounds (6-Gingerol and 6-Shogaol) on Anti-Angiogenic and Anti-Lymphangiogenic Mechanisms
- Santhoshi Rani Nanchari
- Shyam Perugu
- Vijayalakshmi Venkatesan
- Crystal Structures and Thermal Properties of L-MnC4H4O6•2H2O and DL-MnC4H4O6•2H2O
- Takanori Fukami
- Shuta Tahara
- Determination of Elements in Acid Leaching of Graphite Using Instrumental Neutron Activation Analysis
- Adel Fisli
- Deni Mustika
- Sudirman Sudirman
- Torowati Torowati
- Th. Rina Mulyaningsih
- Arbi Dimyati
- I Made Joni
- A Novel and Different Approach for the Synthesis of Quinoline Derivatives Starting Directly from Nitroarenes and Their Evaluation as Anti-Cancer Agents
- Rizuana Sultana
- Ravinder Reddy Tippanna
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Albert JohnEditorial Assistant