Toward A Trustful B To B Relationship
- Aida Matri Ben Jemaa
- Nadine Tournois
AbstractBeing trusted by the buyer has to be considered as an intangible asset that constitutes a considerable competitive advantage. To enjoy this advantage it becomes ineluctable to determine the trust’s antecedents. This survey tents to bring elements of answer for this problematic in an industrial context.
The emphasis has been placed, in one side, on the importance of trust as a condition of successful relationship marketing, in the other side, on its conceptualization.
Finally, and while distinguishing two targets of trust, the seller and his salesperson, an empiric verification close to electronic industrial buyers, indicate that several variables influence trust’s development towards the seller firm and its salespersons and that it (trust) can be transferred from the latter to the former.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant