Marketing Mix Practices in the Cultural Industry
- Ali Shahhosseini
- Fateme Tohidy Ardahaey
AbstractThis research studies marketing mix and its elements – especially the Four Ps including product, price, place and
promotion- in the cultural industry. It reviews the concept of marketing mix and deals with its elements and then,
studies in brief the impact of each element on the success of cultural industry.
Since the development of cultural and art activities is significantly considered in the globalization process today,
marketing managers in cultural fields should investigate deeply the target cultural consumers' understanding,
preferences and perception. It is understandable because marketing strategies can indeed determine appropriate
strategies in cultural fields to offer the best services in the most beneficiary way for both parts of businesses.
Hence, taking account the importance of its elements in absorbing cultural buyers and keeping them satisfied
should be the central concern for all marketing managers in the cultural market.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Google Scholar
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant