The Mediating Effect of Teams Cohesion in the Relationship between Internal Recruitment and Teams Effectiveness at Jordanians Industrial Shareholding Companies
- Sahar Moh’d Abu Bakir
It was proved by research that teamwork in manufacturing organizations increases productivity, enhances organizations efficiency and guarantees quality of outputs. In this context, synergy, cooperation, strong relationships and coordination are essential to achieve the expected yield of teamwork. It is difficult to attain the required level of cohesiveness in the short run and among new employees. So that this study aims to find out the impact that internal recruitment has on both teams effectiveness in terms of (team productivity and quality of performance) and also on teams cohesion as a mediator between internal recruitment and teams effectiveness.
The “Jordanian industrial shareholding companies” formed the population of the study, (43) Companies of these agreed to be part of the study, 260 questionnaires were distributed targeted production managers and supervisors.
The results confirmed the cause and effect relationships between the three variables with the implication that internal recruitment has several benefits not only on teams’ effectiveness and teams’ cohesion, but also on job satisfaction and job commitment.
Based on the results it is recommended to instill the teamwork spirit and cooperation culture within organizations. Lately this organizational unity became crucial for reducing the negative consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Academic Journals Database
- AIDEA list (Italian Academy of Business Administration)
- ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes)
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- EuroPub Database
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- OskiCat (UCB Library)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- StarPlus (UoS Library)
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant