Factors Affecting Service Share Prices at Amman Stock Exchange
- Abdul Aziz Farid Saymeh
- Rashed Mohamad Salameh
The research objective was to identify the determinants of services stock prices. Research community was represented by the service companies listed in Jordan’s Amman Stock Exchange (ASE). The companies were selected to whose shares continued trading during the study period (2010-2015). The study sample was composed of (27) shareholding companies which were listed on the Amman Stock Exchange (ASE) during the afore mentioned period.
The study results revealed that there was a significant impact of the factors selected such as: profits (distributed profits, return on assets and net cash flows from operations) on the market value of service companies share prices listed on ASE.
The study recommended that further studies ought to be conducted to specify the factors that might affect the market value of listed companies’ shares.
Google-Based Impact Factor (2018): 20.47
- Academic Journals Database
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Google Scholar
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant