Jordanian Society and the Tourism Profession from the Point of View of Tourism Workers
- Mohammad Nayef Alsarayreh
Tourism has become one of the important industries of the world at present. The growth rates of agriculture and industry have exceeded the importance of all manufacturing and service industries in terms of sales, employment and foreign labor.
The study reached a number of results, the most important of which is that there is no statistically significant relationship between the Jordanian society's view of the tourism profession from the point of view of tourism workers and the social and personal fields.
The study recommended a number of recommendations, the most important of which is the need to improve the Jordanian society's view of the tourist profession by introducing Jordanian citizens to the importance of the tourism sector.
Google-Based Impact Factor (2017): 20.47
- Academic Journals Database
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Google Scholar
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant