Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Posted on Apr 1, 2018 We are now seeking submissions for Vol. 11, No. 1, January 2019 issue. Submission deadline: December 10, 2018. Please find the journal’s profile at http://ijb.ccsenet.org and submit your manuscripts.. Read More
Posted on Apr 1, 2018 2018: Articles Received: 73; Accepted: 47; Rejected: 26; Published: 31; Retracted: 0 2017: Articles Received: 49; Accepted: 31; Rejected: 17; Published: 24; Retracted: 0 Read More
- Site Factors Influence on Herbaceous Understory Diversity in East Texas Pinus palustris savannas
- Brooke McCalip
- Brian P. Oswald
- Kathryn R. Kidd
- Yuhui Weng
- Kenneth W. Farrish
- An Experimental Investigation of the Impact of Electromagnetic Radiations Emitted from Mobile Phone on General Health, pH, Flow Rate and Electrolytes Concentrations of Saliva in Female Adults
- Etimad Alattar
- Khitam Elwasife
- Eqbal Radwan
- Hadeer Abu Warda
- Mohammed Abujami
- Microbial and Chemical Risk Assessment of River Bukuruwa Used as Drinking Water by Farming Communities
- Isaac Ofori
- John A. Larbi
- Amina Abubakari
- Matthew G. Addo
- Godwin Essiaw-Quayson
- Comparative Performance of Helicoverpa armigera (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) on Chickpea and Faba Bean
- Tarekegn Fite
- Tadele Tefera
- Mulugeta Negeri
- Tebekew Damte
- Waktole Sori
- William D. Hutchison
- Genetic Potential for Growth, Feed Conversion and Longevity
- V. L. Stass
- Embryonic Development of Curimba (Prochilodus Lineatus) Submitted to Soluble Biodiesel Fractions
- Denio G. S. de Oliveira
- Luis D. S. Murgas
- Daniella A. J. Paula
- Physiology and Behaviour of Ixodes Scapularis Infected with Bartonella spp. in Nova Scotia
- Khadijah Carey
- Amal El Nabbout
- Emma Macnutt-Burrows
- Matthew Rooney
- Mandy Mitton
- James Kho
- Aziz Shakhzodov
- Jacinthe Piche
- Tatiana Rossolimo
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors' identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal's webpage, free of charge for download.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of "Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism". We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2017): 13.63
h-index (January 2018): 22
i10-index (January 2018): 75
h5-index (January 2018): 13
h5-median (January 2018): 16
- Liam BaiEditorial Assistant