Identification of Some Research Gaps in Green Human Resource Management
- Hewapathirana, R. A.
- Opatha, H. H. D. N. P.
- Prasadini Gamage
Green Human Resource Management (GHRM) is increasingly considered as a critical branch of Human Resource Management (HRM) and it is still an emerging field of research that is interesting and highly instrumental in creating and enhancing natural environmental sustainability. This research paper is a systematic attempt to find out some research gaps in GHRM in order to carry out future empirical studies through the adoption of desk research strategy. An extensive literature review was done and it resulted in identifying nine research gaps in GHRM. Among the nine research gaps, two gaps are empirical, six gaps are both theoretical and empirical, and one gap is methodological. Future research studies could be designed and carried out in order to fill these identified research gaps.
- Academic Journals Database
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant