Posted on Jul 22, 2020 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 13, No. 10, October 2020 issue. (Submission Deadline: September 1, 2020). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Jul 5, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020Q2 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
- Remeasuring Sectoral Herding in the Financial Markets
- Mohammad K. Elshqirat
- The Dual Pricing of Destinations: Tourist Perception on Sri Lanka
- Kingsley Bernard
- Chamud Sathyapala
- Thusara Wijesuriya
- Sahan Sachintha
- Rajith Dhanushka
- Social Responsibility Activity Disclosure: The Case of Jordanian Banks
- Khalid Ali Ahmad Alduneibat
- Entrepreneurial Orientation and Firm Performance: Evidence from Argentina
- Enrique Diaz
- Luca Sensini
- The Relevance of the Economic Environment to the Development and Growth of Academic Spin-Offs. A Panel Approach
- Ivano De Turi
- Margaret Antonicelli
- Banking Market Structure and Cost of Credit in the WAEMU
- PRAO Yao Séraphin
- Bakayoko Mamadou
- Modelling Theory of Planned Behavior on Health Concern and Health Knowledge towards Purchase Intention on Organic Products
- Chomsaeank Photcharoen
- Rebecca Chung
- Raksmey Sann
- A New Approach for Proper Reporting of Pension Benefit Obligations in the Financial Statements of “Old Funds” for Professionals
- Carla Morrone
- Maria Teresa Bianchi
- Anna Attias
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant