Posted on Aug 26, 2019 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 11, November 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: October 1, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Jul 31, 2019 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 10, October 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: September 1, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
International Business Research has been indexed in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) 2018 Journal List
Posted on Jul 30, 2019 International Business Research (IBR) has been indexed by ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity Read More
- Determinants of Export Performance in ASEAN Region: Panel Data Analysis
- Thida Oo
- Jerome Kueh
- Daw Tin Hla
- Perception of Social-Sexual Behavior and Workers’ Productivity in Selected Banks in Nigeria
- Stella Mbah
- Ossai Abeh
- Information Sources and Domestic Tourism at Sanyuesan Festival, China
- Qin Xi
- Ousanee Sawagvudcharee
- John Walsh
- TMT Cognitive Capability and Organizational Outcomes: A Theoretical Review
- Nicodemus M. Mutinda
- James M. Kilika
- The Crisis (of Idea) of European Union: Conditions and Possibilities to Overcome
- Amra Nuhanović
- Jasmila Pašić
- Study on Development Strategies of Fresh Agricultural Products E-commerce in China
- Xiaodong Liu
- John Walsh
- Engagement of Mexican Millennials at Work in Relation to their Expectations
- María Teresa de la Garza Carranza
- Eugenio Guzmán Soria
- Jorge Armando López Lemus
- Virginia Susana Soto Hernández
- Testing Sectoral Herding in the Jordanian Stock Market
- Mohammad K. Elshqirat
- Methodological View of Business Ethics Researches in Turkey: A Review on Postgraduate Theses
- Sevdiye E. Yılmaz
- Project Management Success in a Troubled Environment: The Mobile Telecommunications Sector in Mogadishu, Somalia
- Abdulkadir Noor
- Fuangfa Ampornstira
- John Walsh
- Relationship between Job Stress and the Turnover Intention of Private Sector Bank Employees in Bangladesh
- Nazrul Islam
- Ekhtear Ahmed Zeesan
- Debanik Chakraborty
- Md. Nafizur Rahman
- Syed Istiak Uddin Ahmed
- Nowshin Nower
- Toufiq Nazrul
- The Relationship between Working Capital Management and Profitability
- Nasser A. Alsulayhim
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-4 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant