Posted on Jun 23, 2021 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 14, No. 9, September 2021 issue. (Submission Deadline: August 1, 2021). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on May 31, 2021 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 14, No. 8, August 2021 issue. (Submission Deadline: July 1, 2021). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Apr 1, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2021Q1 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
- Do Performance Goals and Development, Feedback and Recognition, and a Climate of Trust Improve Employee Engagement in Small Businesses in the United States?
- Tywanda D. Tate
- Franklin M. Lartey
- Phillip M. Randall
- p1 PDF
- The Financial Performance on Asset Quality of Insurance Industry in Egypt (Panel Data Analysis)
- Salah Mohamed Eladly
- p24 PDF
- Impact of Green Human Resources Practices on Green Work Engagement in the Renewable Energy Departments
- Ayman Alshaabani
- Farheen Naz
- Ildikó Rudnák
- p44 PDF
- Impact of Social Innovation on Innovation and Business Growth in Mexico
- Angie-Lorena Riaño-Castillo
- Gonzalo Maldonado Guzman
- Ruben Michael Rodriguez González
- Sandra Yesenia Pinzón Castro
- p59 PDF
- How to Reduce Uncertainty in Supply Chains? The Role of the Interactive Control Lever
- Nawfal BAHHA
- Imane El KARTIT
- p68 PDF
- The Extent Green Marketing Has Been Embraced in the Construction Industry - Employee Perspective in Zimbabwe
- George Hove
- Thomas Rathaha
- p78 PDF
- Influence of Intergenerational and Peer-to-Peer Knowledge Sharing on Academics' Creativity
- Dongxia Huo
- Sarana Photchanachan
- p91 PDF
- From the Balanced Measure of Psychological Needs (BMPN) to Employee Engagement: Indicators that Matter
- Franklin M. Lartey
- Phillip M. Randall
- p99 PDF
- Influences of Financial and Non-Financial Compensation on Employees’ Turnover Intention in the Energy Sector: The Case of Aramco IPO
- Ahmed Alzahrani
- Ali Shaddady
- p108 PDF
- A Multi-criteria Approach in the Project Selection Process in Multi-Project Context
- Charles Éric Manyombé
- Sébastien H. Azondékon
- p125 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant