Posted on Apr 25, 2019 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 7, July 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: June 1, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Mar 31, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q1 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
- Are Gender and Appearance Important? Exploring the Relationship between Recovery Type and Post-recovery Satisfaction
- Wen-Chin Tsao
- Jing-Yi Jhang
- Cross-Border Portfolio Investment and Financial Markets Development in the Asia and Pacific Region
- Sayuri Shirai
- Eric Alexander Sugandi
- The Impact of Bank Credit on Inflation in Jordan by Using Vector Auto Regression Model: A Case Study of Jordan during 1968-2017
- Suleiman Daood Al-Oshaibat
- Hmood H. Banikhalid
- The Impact of Strategic Planning in Palestinian Municipalities on the Quality of Service Provided to Its Citizens
- Asma´ Omar Dris Kharroub
- Majeed Mustafa cOthmanMansour
- The Effect of the Profitability on the Valuation Models: Evidence from Italian Acquisitions
- Marco Angelo Marinoni
- Anna Maria Fellegara
- Enhancing Green Hotel Visit Intention: Role of Green Perceived Value, Perceived Consumer Effectiveness and Environmental Knowledge
- Sanjida Amin
- Md. Touhiduzzaman Tarun
- Transformational Leadership and Work Engagement in the Automotive Retail Industry: A Study of South Africa
- Abhinanda Gautam
- Eben Enslin
- Determinants of Sovereign Credit Ratings in Emerging Markets
- Oluyomi A. Osobajo
- Adeola E. Akintunde
- The Impact of the Jordanian Labor Culture on the Low Employment Rates in the Sectors of Engineering, Plastic, Rubber Industries, Printing, Paper and Packaging Compared to Other Industrial Sectors in Abdullah II Industrial City
- Khaled Abd Almanem Albustanji
- Mohammad Salameh Almahirah
- Moh’d Ahmad Abd-Qader
- Mohammad Al-Qaryouti
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-4 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universal Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant