Posted on Nov 23, 2018 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 2, February 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: January 5, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Oct 16, 2018 2018 Q3: Articles Received: 96; Accepted: 58; Rejected: 38; Published: 43; Retracted: 2 2018 Q2: Articles Received: 102; Accepted: 64; Rejected: 33; Published: 45; Retracted: 0 2018 Q1: Articles Received: 104; Accepted: 73; Rejected Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
- The Impact of Information Technology Management, Training and Strategy Management on Organizational Performance of Sharjah Police
- Abdulla Awadh Abdulla Abdulhabib
- Hassan Al-Dhaafri
- Moderating Effect of Ethnicity on the Purchase Decisions of Females in the Beauty Care Product Market of Sri Lanka
- Cooray N.S.D.
- Dias P.A.K
- Rajapaksha R.P.K.N
- Bernard K.
- Samarasinghe H.M.U.S.R
- A Pricing Scheme for the Task“Take Photos to Make Money”
- Qiao-Xu Qin
- Yuan-Biao Zhang
- An Empirical Analysis of the Impact of Fiscal and Tax Incentives on Enterprise Technological Innovation - Taking Listed Companies on GEM as Examples
- Junda Yang
- Yun Xia
- Liu Yang
- Zhongtao Zhang
- The Effects of China’s “Belt and Road Initiative” and “31 Measures to Benefit Taiwan” on the Development of Taiwanese Enterprises
- Hsiung-Shen Jung
- Jui-Lung Chen
- The Impact of Extrinsic Motivation on Employees’ Performance: A Comparative Analysis of Food and Textile Industries in Sindh, Pakistan
- Sumra Haleem Shaikh
- Saima Kamran Pathan
- Imamuddin Khoso
- Nigerian 3C-Index Rating of Corporate Social Responsibility and the Profitability of Some Companies Listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Jocelyn U. Upaa
- Robinson O. Ugwoke
- Vivian O. Ugwoke
- Outcomes of Sustainable Practices: A Triple Bottom Line Approach to Evaluating Sustainable Performance of Manufacturing Firms in a Developing Nation in South Asia
- S. Sapukotanage
- B.N.F. Warnakulasuriya
- S.T.W.S. Yapa
- The Evolution of Viral Marketing to Improve Business Communication
- Giuseppe Granata
- Giancarlo Scozzese
- Status and Challenges in Implementing Beyond Budgeting: Evidence from Sri Lanka
- Dileepa N. Samudrage
- Hansinee S. Beddage
- Rethinking and Moving Beyond GDP: A New Measure of Sarawak Economy Panorama
- Shirly Siew-Ling Wong
- Toh-Hao Tan
- Shazali Abu Mansor
- Venus Khim-Sen Liew
- Is Kenya Facing East or West: An Empirical Analysis
- X.N. Iraki
- The Impact of Social Media on Human Resource Management Scope Activities in Al-Futtaim and Al-Etihad Group UAE
- Asaad Ali Karam
- Abdelkarim Fuad Kitana
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-4 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant