Posted on Jan 4, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Oct 9, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
International Business Research has been indexed in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) 2018 Journal List
Posted on Jul 30, 2019 International Business Research (IBR) has been indexed by ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity Read More
- Perceived Organizational Politics, Leadership Style and Resilience: How Do They Relate to OCB, If at All?
- Aharon Tziner
- Amos Drory
- Nir Shilan
- p1 PDF
- The Impact of Celebrity Endorsement on Brand Loyalty: Mediating and Moderating Mechanisms
- Regina Burnasheva
- Yong Gu Suh
- p29 PDF
- Exploring the impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on the Financial Performance of Rural and Community Banks in Ghana
- Reindolph Osei Anim
- Newman Amaning
- Joyce Ama Quartey
- Patrick Twumasi Frimpong
- p37 PDF
- The Impact of Learning Organizations Dimensions on the Organisational Performance: An Exploring Study of Saudi Universities
- Abdulrahim Zaher Meshari
- Majed Bin Othayman
- Frederic Boy
- Daniele Doneddu
- p54 PDF
- Impact of Information on Food Stocking during Early Period of COVID-19 Outbreak: Survey Exploration between Canada and US Consumers
- Yuanfang Lin
- Xuezhu Wang
- Tirtha Dhar
- p72 PDF
- The Impact of Employee Empowerment on Job Engagement: Evidence from Jordan
- Nadia Alhozi
- Nayel Al Hawamdeh
- Malek Al-Edenat
- p90 PDF
- An Assessment of Teachers’ Performance Management System: The Case of Saudi Ministry of Education
- Nada Alshaikhi
- Turky Alshaikhi
- p102 PDF
- A Novel Metaphor Concerning the Terminology of Open Innovation
- Shanta Rajapaksha Yapa
- R Senathiraja
- Ilkka Kauranen
- p114 PDF
- Digital Leadership: The Perspectives of the Apparel Manufacturing
- Mohammad Alam Tareque
- Nazrul Islam
- p124 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant