Posted on Nov 25, 2019 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 13, No. 2, February 2020 issue. (Submission Deadline: January 5, 2020). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Oct 7, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
International Business Research has been indexed in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) 2018 Journal List
Posted on Jul 30, 2019 International Business Research (IBR) has been indexed by ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity Read More
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Brand Equity in Mexican Small Firms
- Gonzalo Maldonado-Guzman
- Sandra Yesenia Pinzón-Castro
- Lucero Jazmín Cuevas-Pichardo
- A Novel Country Classification System for Choosing International Business Locations
- Mikidadu Mohammed
- Jean Marie Luundo
- Credit Risk Calculation: An Application in the Brazilian Market Using the CreditRisk+ Model with Uncertainties
- Marco Aurélio Sanfins
- Beatriz Jardim Pina Rodrigues
- Daiane Rodrigues dos Santos
- Raphael Oliveira Lourenço
- Anecdotal Evidence of the Role of Incubation in the Growth of Business Start-Ups in Uganda
- Anthony Tibaingana
- Management Practices of SMEs Owners in Emerging Economies: A Gender Comparative Study
- Nadia Laaraj
- Driss Ferhane
- Investment Cash Flow Sensitivity and Tobin’s Q: The Case of Advanced Emerging Markets in Latin America
- Bruno Figlioli
- Fabiano Guasti Lima
- Impact of Financial Leverage, Size and Assets Structure on Firm Value: Evidence from Industrial Sector, Jordan
- Zaher Abdel Fattah Al-Slehat
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant