Posted on Apr 1, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2021Q1 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Mar 28, 2021 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 14, No. 6, June 2021 issue. (Submission Deadline: May 1, 2021). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Jan 4, 2021 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
- A Conceptual and Operational Review of the Negative Financial Health Terminology and Constructs
- Amanda Wuth
- Magdalena Cismaru
- p1 PDF
- A Proposed Business Model for Customized Shared Farms in the Chinese Market Based on a National Undergraduate: Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program
- Guo Guihang
- Wang Jingyuan
- Xie Weizhen
- Deng Zhishan
- Chen Zihuang
- Yu Xiaohui
- Cai Jindie
- p17 PDF
- How to Respond to Customer Complaints -from the Perspective of Argument Strength
- Wen-Chin Tsao
- Fang-Yu Su
- p24 PDF
- The Effect of Job Characteristics on Organizational Ambidexterity: Insight from Jordan
- Yazan Emnawer Al haraisa
- p37 PDF
- The Effect of Using Blended Learning in Teaching English on Direct and Deferred Achievement of Primary School Students
- Abdallah Nabih Mustafa Banihani
- p50 PDF
- Examining the Degree of Foreign Trade Dependence and Its Influence on GDP Growth
- Senija Nuhanović
- Mirnesa Baraković Nurikić
- p71 PDF
- How to Develop Collaboration in Drug Development Process: The Role of Professional Service Firms
- Rosangela Feola
- Valentina Cucino
- Roberto Parente
- p114 PDF
- A Literature Review on the Location Determinants of FDI
- Yang Feng
- Yang Wang
- p126 PDF
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant