Posted on May 27, 2019 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 8, August 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: July 1, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Mar 31, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q1 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jul 23, 2018 We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated. You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for m Read More
- Seven Snags of Research Ethics on the Qualitative Research Voyage
- MacDonald Kanyangale
- The Use of Information Systems (GIS) to Monitor the Quality of Life of Older People in Greece
- Dermatis Zacharias
- Anastasiou Athanasios
- Liargovas Panagiotis
- The Importance of Sustainability in the Fashion Sector: ADIDAS Case Study
- Graziella Sicoli
- Giovanni Bronzetti
- Maria Baldini
- The Discussion on Input – Output Framework Extended for Analyzing on Relationship between Demographic and Economic
- Nguyen Quang Thai
- Bui Trinh
- Nguyen Hong Nhung
- The Role of Knowledge Management on Competitive Advantage in Jordan Manufacturing Companies from Employees Perspectives
- Salameh Al- Nawafah
- Mohammad Nigresh
- Ali. K. Tawalbeh
- Factors Affecting Millennials’ Attitudes toward Luxury Fashion Brands: A Cross-Cultural Study
- Regina Burnasheva
- Yong GuSuh
- Katherine Villalobos-Moron
- Customers’ Perceptions about Plastic Money towards Sustainable Banking in Bangladesh: A Technological Adoption
- Md. Al-Amin
- Nahida Sultana
- Shohel Md. Nafi
- SM Nazrul Islam
- Impact of External Capital on Economic Growth in EMCCA Countries
- Thierry Mamadou Asngar
- Médard Mengue Bidzo
- The Challenge in Pain: The Delayed Bereavement at the Origin of the Act of Entry into Business of the Widow
- Grace Moussaid
- Trabulsi Hussein
- Hussein Akil
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-4 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universal Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant