Posted on Jul 5, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2020Q2 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on Jun 29, 2020 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 13, No. 9, September 2020 issue. (Submission Deadline: July 31, 2020). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Jan 2, 2020 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
- Interest Rate Interactions between Bangladesh and the US: Possible Pass Through From the US
- Mohammed Saiful Islam
- Mohammad T. Uddin
- The Supply Chain and Logistics of Vietnam in the Context of International Economic Integration
- Pham Nguyen My Linh
- Nguyen Thi Thu Huong
- How Can Service Failures Be Recovered? Start with Star Ratings, Personnel Rank, and Failure Severity
- Wen-Chin Tsao
- Yu-Shan Lin
- Yu-Chen Liu
- Qi-Xin Chen
- Shu-Fen Li
- Alleviation of Refugees COVID-19 Pandemic Risks- A Framework for Uncertainty Mitigation
- Mohamed Buheji
- Bartola Mavrić
- Godfred Beka
- Tulika Chetia Yein
- Ownership Structure, Board Composition and Voluntary Disclosure by Non-financial Firms Listed in )ASE)
- Dana Adel Alqatameen
- Mahmoud Abd Alhaleem Alkhalaileh
- Mohammad Nadeem Dabaghia
- Parental Education, Household Health, and Household Standard of Living: Evidence from Rural Cameroon
- Issidor Noumba
- Quentin Lebrun Nzouessah Feunke
- Are Tax-Free Wine Prices Attractive for Consumers? Empirical Evidence from Norway
- Jan Bentzen
- Valdemar Smith
- Impact of Health and Literacy on Economic Growth in Morocco
- Seddik BENNACEUR
- Boujemâa ACHCHAB
- Impacts of Perceived Role Demands on Psychological Well-Being and the Moderating Effect of Gender: the Case of Public Service Professionals in Sri Lanka
- Rajagopalasingam, V.
- Fernando, R. L. S.
- Ramanayake, U. B.
- Foreign Missions’ Role in Promoting International Trade: Empirical Evidence of Sri Lankan Foreign Missions Promoting Electronic Exports in Germany
- R. T. Vidyaratne
- E.A.G. Sumanasiri
- An Assessment of Consumer's Trust on Intention to Use Banking Services: The Moderating Role of Cultural Belief
- Hashed Mabkhot
- Khaled Alqasa
- Why do Islamic Banks Concentrating Finance in Murabaha Mode? Performance and Risk Analysis (Sudan: 1997-2018)
- Omer Allagabo Omer Mustafa
- African Continental Free Trade Area Agreement – Does the Facts Support the Benefits for Nigeria?
- Onwuka Ifeanyi Onuka
- Ozegbe Roseline Oroboghae
- Crashed! Why Drone Delivery Is Another Tech Idea not Ready to Take Off
- Ngui Min Fui Tom
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 4-10 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay the article processing charge (formatting and hosting).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Academic Journals Database
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant