Posted on Mar 22, 2019 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 6, June 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: May 1, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Feb 20, 2019 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 5, May 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: April 1, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Jan 7, 2019 2018: Articles Received: 434; Accepted: 257; Rejected: 173; Published: 200; Retracted: 3 2017: Articles Received: 394; Accepted: 270; Rejected: 125; Published: 219; Retracted: 2 2016: Articles Received: 379; Accepted: 245; Rejected: 125; Published: Read More
- Reward, Motivation and Creativity: Moderated By the Need for Power
- Harris Kwaku Duah
- Prince Opoku
- Local Government Debt, Financing Platform and Fiscal Risk
- Wang Ying
- Pan Wenjie
- The Investors Reaction to the Disclosure of Key Audit Matters: Empirical Evidence from Jordan
- Mohammad Abdullah Fayad Altawalbeh
- Mohammad Eid Sleem Alhajaya
- Does Audit Quality Moderate the Relationship between Accounting Information and the Share Price? Evidence from Jordan
- Yazan Oroud
- Md. Aminul Islam
- Tunku Salha Tunku Ahmad
- Anas Ghazalat
- Use of Social Networking Sites for Recruiting and Selecting in the Hiring Process
- Marysol Villeda
- Randy McCamey
- Understanding the Influence of Time Pressure and Social Ties on Public Sector Supplier Selection Decisions: A Polychronic Context Explanation
- Eyo Emmanuel Essien
- Christian Amadi
- Rajunor Bassey Anani
- Returns to Investment in Distance Learning: the Case of Greece
- George Agiomirgianakis
- Theodore Lianos
- Nicholas Tsounis
- The Role of Utilitarian, Brand value, Aesthetic, and the Cultural Factors on the Intention to Repurchase Smart Phones of Apple
- Iran Farajzadeh
- Abdullah Naami
- Esfandiar Doshmanziari
- The Impact of Social Responsibility Disclosure on Corporate Financial Health: Evidences from Some Italian Public Companies
- Mauro Sciarelli
- Mario Tani
- Giovanni Landi
- Ornella Papaluca
- Modelling Outstanding Claims with Mixed Compound Processes in Insurance
- Gian Paolo Clemente
- Nino Savelli
- Diego Zappa
- Goodwill’s Accounting Practices in Belgium and Compliance with IAS 36 Required Disclosures
- Julius Gaël Tchatchou Tchaptchet
- Olivier Colot
- Assessment of the Effect of Organizational Support and Investment in Employee Development on Affective Commitment
- Kossivi Bodjrenou
- Xu Ming
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-4 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- The Keepers Registry
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant