Posted on Jul 5, 2019 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 9, September 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: August 1, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Jul 1, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q2 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
Posted on May 27, 2019 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 8, August 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: July 1, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
- The Impact of Environmental Sensing Strategies on the Organizational Effectiveness: Evidence from Jordan
- Eyad Taha Al - Rawashdeh
- Ghazi Ali Al-Badayneh
- Measuring the Efficiency of Tax Collection among Economic Sectors in Paraíba State Northeastern Brazil (2013-2015)
- Rodrigo Pereira de Oliveira
- Bruno Ferreira Frascaroli
- The Impact of Retail Setting Antecedents on Organizational Citizenship Behavior through Job Satisfaction
- Rashad Al Saed
- Sahar Moh’d Abu Bakir
- The Popular Financial Reporting between Theory and Evidence
- Paolo Biancone
- Silvana Secinaro
- Valerio Brescia
- Daniel Iannaci
- The Impact of Capital Structure Components on the Total Assets Turnover: Evidence from Amman Stock Exchange
- Fares Jamiel Hussein Alsufy
- Inventory Management and Operational Performance of Manufacturing Firms in South-East Nigeria
- Stella Mbah
- Jeffery Obiezekwem
- Azuka Okuoyibo
- Application of RBV Concepts in Implementing Strategy of Jordanian Higher Education
- Zead M. Alhawamdeh
- Nayef Raji Alomyan
- Tourism-Led Growth and Risk of the Dutch Disease: Dutch Disease in Turkey
- Mortaza OJAGHLOU
- Determinants of Barriers to Knowledge Sharing in the Jordanian Hospitality Industry
- Nayel Al Hawamdeh
- Malek Al-edenat
- Relationship Marketing as an Orientation to Customer Retention: Evidence from Banks of Pakistan
- Benazir Solangi
- Urooj Talpur
- Sanober Salman Shaikh
- Tania Mushatque
- Muhammad Asif Channa
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-4 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant