Posted on Jan 7, 2019 2018: Articles Received: 434; Accepted: 257; Rejected: 173; Published: 200; Retracted: 3 2017: Articles Received: 394; Accepted: 270; Rejected: 125; Published: 219; Retracted: 2 2016: Articles Received: 379; Accepted: 245; Rejected: 125; Published: Read More
Posted on Dec 24, 2018 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 12, No. 3, March 2019 issue. (Submission Deadline: February 1, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Oct 16, 2018 2018 Q3: Articles Received: 96; Accepted: 58; Rejected: 38; Published: 43; Retracted: 2 2018 Q2: Articles Received: 102; Accepted: 64; Rejected: 33; Published: 45; Retracted: 0 2018 Q1: Articles Received: 104; Accepted: 73; Rejected Read More
- Flow Experience and Self-Traits as Antecedents of Facebook Addiction: Factorial Validity of the Daily Facebook Addiction Scale
- Tsai-Wei Huang
- Guan-Han Wu
- Han-Chao Chang
- Disclosure Quality and Dividend Payout in Saudi Firms
- Rashidah Abdul Rahman
- Eman Saleh Fadel
- NajlaAbdul Rahman
- Amal Awad
- Does Monetary Policy Affect Economic Growth in Jordan? Evidence from Ordinary Least Square Models
- Mohamed Ibrahim Mugableh
- Comparing Different Systemic Risk Measures for European Banking System
- Annalisa Di Clemente
- Do the Financial Statements of Listed Companies on the Ljubljana Stock Exchange Pass the Benford’s Law Test?
- Natasa Omerzu
- Iztok Kolar
- Financial Supply Chain Management and Working Capital Management: The Competitive Analysis of HSBC Financial Chain Management
- Andrej Agačević
- Xu Ming
- Syed Ahtsham Ali
- Principal Component Analysis on the Twitter Data in the Restaurant Industry
- Koumei Suzuki
- Yuki Higuchi
- Kazuhiro Takeyasu
- Internalization of Intrinsic Value of Trust in Financial Accountability: A Study of Subak Jatiluwih Bali Indonesia
- I Gede Sanica
- Luh Putu Wiagustini
- I.B Panji Sedana
- Ni Luh Gede Sri Artini
- The Role of Social Support on Job Burnout in the Apparel Firm
- Treshalin Sellar
- Anthonypillai Anton Arulrajah
- Managing Risk Integration for Performance Orientation among Malaysian Firms
- Michael Tinggi
- Shaharudin Jakpar
- Ng Kim Hui
- Strategic Information Systems Enabling Strategy-as-Practice and Corporate Performance: Empirical Evidence from PLS-PM, FIMIX-PLS and fsQCA
- Adilson Carlos Yoshikuni
- Edimilson Costa Lucas
- Alberto Luiz Albertin
- Stakeholders’ Expectations on Human Capital Disclosure vs. Corporate Reporting Practice in Malaysia
- Salawati Sahari
- Esmie Obrin Nichol
- Suzila Mohamed Yusof
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-4 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant