Posted on Oct 22, 2019 International Business Research is now calling for papers for Vol. 13, No. 1, January 2020 issue. (Submission Deadline: December 1, 2019). If you are interested in submitting a manuscript to this journal, please review the journal's section policies Read More
Posted on Oct 7, 2019 CCSE Publishing Statistics in 2019Q3 has been released, please find the details at http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/ibr/announcements/reports Read More
International Business Research has been indexed in Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) 2018 Journal List
Posted on Jul 30, 2019 International Business Research (IBR) has been indexed by ERA 2018 Journal List. Excellence in Research for Australia, Australia’s national research evaluation framework. ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity Read More
- Hybrid organizations: A Systematic Review of the Current Literature
- Silvana Secinaro
- Luigi Corvo
- Valerio Brescia
- Daniel Iannaci
- The Effect of Organic Rice Productivity on Bali Food Security: A Case Study in Subak Peguyangan Denpasar, Bali
- Kadek Wulandari Laksmi P
- Ni Wayan Lasmi
- Desak Made Sukarnasih
- I Gusti Ayu Wirati Adriati
- Can the External Environment Generate Better Economic Performance in Academic Spin-Offs?
- Ivano De Turi
- Margaret Antonicelli
- Transformation of Texaco and Barriers to Its Implementation
- Shafi F. Al Dousari
- Impact of Lean Implementation on Employees’ Job Satisfaction in the ABC Apparel Manufacturing Firm
- Navodhika Karunarathne
- H.M.U.S.R. Samarasinghe
- Can a Leader’s Positive Evaluation Improve Occupational Satisfaction of Employees? —— Based on the Empirical Investigation of a Real Estate Enterprise G Province Branch
- Chengmeng Zhang
- Meiqing Leng
- Shuting Xu
- What Skills Make a Salesperson Effective? An Exploratory Comparative Study among Car Sales Professionals
- Nour El Houda Ben Amor
- Assessing the Long-Term Effect on Sales and CSR of a Nutrition Marketing Strategy in the Retailing Environment
- Benedetta Grandi
- Maria Grazia Cardinali
- Silvia Bellini
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two weeks' time after the final draft completed.
Journal Publishing Workflow
Please see the workflow for the article publication:
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editorial Assistant sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use the double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). If the submission is accepted, the authors revise accordingly and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). A PDF version of the article is available for download on the journal’s webpage free of charge.
f). From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism.” We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Each paper published in International Business Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant