Factors Influencing the Seaside Resort Areas’ Service Quality Management: A Case of Chinese Tourists in Southern Region of Thailand
- Minyang Zhang
- Fuangfa Amponstira
The objectives of this study were to test the influence of factors that influence on the service quality management of seaside resort areas in southern of Thailand. The researcher used the survey questionnaire to collect data from 400 Chinese tourists who visited seaside resort areas in southern region of Thailand. The research employed One-way ANOVA and multiple regression to test variables and to test hypothesis.
The findings revealed that from 3 factors being analyzed using mean value. Service quality factor was the most important to the service quality management of seaside resort areas in southern of Thailand, followed by marketing mix factor, followed by external business factor.
The findings also revealed that from 3 factors being tested including service quality factor, marketing mix factor and external business factor influence on the service quality management of seaside resort areas in southern of Thailand at statistically significant level .05.
- Academic Journals Database
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- IBZ Online
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB)
- The Keepers Registry
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Zeitschriften daten bank (ZDB)
- Kevin DuranEditorial Assistant