On the Internationalization of Higher Education Institutions in China
- Jun Liu
- Zhongxin Dai
AbstractThis paper discusses issues concerning the internalization of higher education institutions in China. Internationalization of a university involves the internationalization of the curriculum, the administration and management, collaborative academic research, and exchange of students and staff.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Sherry LinEditorial Assistant