Collaborative Experiential Learning Process for Enhancing Digital Entrepreneurship
- Suvanna Trongtorsak
- Kobkiat Saraubon
- Prachyanun Nilsook
The objectives of this research were as follows: 1) to develop the collaborative experiential learning process for enhancing digital entrepreneurship, and 2) to carry out a suitability assessment of this process. In this study, the researcher performed analysis and synthesis involving the process of experiential learning, collaborative learning, and digital entrepreneurship learning, and 21 experts with three years’ experience in a related field perform a suitability assessment of the collaborative experiential learning process. The findings were as follows:
1. The collaborative experiential learning process for enhancing digital entrepreneurship is composed of five steps, 15 processes as follows; 1) inspiration, 2) exploration, 3) engagement, 4) presentation and 5) utilization.
2. The suitability assessment results of the collaborative experiential learning process for enhancing digital entrepreneurship assessed by experts; the overall result is at the highest level.
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Sherry LinEditorial Assistant