Research on Cultivation and Development of Graduate Students' Innovation and Entrepreneurship Consciousness
- Sirong Chen
- Mu Zhang
AbstractAt present, it is a common phenomenon in colleges and universities all over the world to carry out innovation and entrepreneurship education. This article takes the graduate students of tourism management major as the research object, and explores the theory and practice of cultivating the innovative entrepreneurship consciousness of tourism management graduate students in colleges and universities through the method of literature and questionnaire. The purpose of the study is to put forward some opinions and suggestions on the innovative entrepreneurship education of graduate students in tourism management.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- CNKI Scholar
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Open Access Journals Search Engine(OAJSE)
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Sherry LinEditorial Assistant