Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
Posted on Jun 1, 2018 We are now seeking submissions for Vol. 8, No. 3, October 2018 issue. Submission deadline: September 10, 2018.Please find the journal’s profile at http://enrr.ccsenet.org and submit your manuscri.. Read More
Posted on Apr 1, 2018 2018Q2: Articles Received: 26; Accepted: 16; Rejected: 8; Published: 13; Retracted: 0 2018Q1: Articles Received: 13; Accepted: 9; Rejected: 5; Published: 8; Retracted: 0 Read More
- Litterfall and Nutrient Returns in the Rainforest of Southwestern Cameroon: Some Implications for Tropical Forest Productivity
- Mary E. Ngaiwi
- Ernest L. Molua
- Andrew E. Egbe
- Perception of Farmers on Conservation Agriculture for Climate Change Adaptation in Namibia
- M. Taapopi
- J. M. Kamwi
- N. Siyambango
- Changing Landscapes Forest: Implications for its Conservation
- James Rodríguez-Echeverry
- Rodrigo Fuentes
- Margareth Leiton
- Edilia Jaque
- Economic and Technical Evaluation of Different Irrigation Systems for Date Palm Farming System in the GCC Countries: Case of Oman
- Boubaker Dhehibi
- Mohamed Ben Salah
- Aymen Frija
- Aden Aw-Hassan
- Hamdane El Ouhibi
- Youssef M. Al Raisi
- Butterfly Diversity: An Indicator for Environmental Health within Tarkwa Gold Mine, Ghana
- Rosina Kyerematen
- Samuel Adu-Acheampong
- Daniel Acquah-Lamptey
- Roger Sigismund Anderson
- Erasmus H. Owusu
- Jones Mantey
- CoBAGNPS: A Toolbox to Estimate Sediment Removal Efficiency of WASCoBs–Pipe Risers and Blind Inlets
- Anand K. Gupta
- Ramesh P. Rudra
- Bahram Gharabaghi
- Prasad Daggupati
- Gary Parkin
- Pradeep K Goel
- Rituraj Shukla
- Does the Date of Burning Affect Carbon and Nutrient Losses in a Humid Savanna of West Africa?
- Aya B. N Dri
- Louis N. Konan
- Investigation of Permeable Pavement Implementation in Baghdad Using PCSWMM Model
- Hayat Kareem Shukur Azawi
- Dawood Eisa Sachit
- Hydrogeochemical Characterization of Dug Well Water and Its Suitability for Domestic Water Supply in the Village of Passakongo, Dedougou municipality, Burkina Faso
- Aboubakar Sako
- Saga Sawadogo
- Moise Yoni
- Mamadou Nimi
- Ousseni Zongo
- Ousmane Bamba
- Use of RESRAD-Onsite 7.2 Code to Assess Environmental Risk around Tudor Shaft Mine Tailing Sites
- Raymond Limen Njinga
- Victor Makondelele Tshivhase
- Characteristics of Human-Wildlife Conflicts in Kenya: Examples of Tsavo and Maasai Mara Regions
- Joseph M. Mukeka
- Joseph O. Ogutu
- Erustus Kanga
- Eivin Roskaft
Environment and Natural Resources Research has been indexed by AGRICOLA, which is one of four national libraries of the United States, housing one of the world's largest and most accessible agricultural information collections and serves as the nexus for a national network of state land-grant and U.S.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2016): 6.22
h-index (November 2017): 12
i10-index (November 2017): 19
h5-index (November 2017): 11
h5-median (November 2017): 12
- Emily LinEditorial Assistant