Posted on Jul 15, 2019 We are now seeking submissions for Vol. 9, No. 3, October 2019 issue. Submission deadline: September 10, 2019. Please find the journal’s profile at http://enrr.ccsenet.org and submit your manuscripts online. You may also e-mail submissions to enrr@ccse Read More
Posted on Jul 15, 2019 2019Q2: Articles Received: 18; Accepted: 12; Rejected: 6; Published: 12; Retracted: 0 2019Q1: Articles Received: 19; Accepted: 12; Rejected: 7; Published: 8; Retracted: 0 2018: Articles Received: 73; Accepted: 48; Rejected: 24; Published: 44; Retrac Read More
Posted on Jan 23, 2018 As you are aware, printing and delivery of journals results in causing a significant amount of detrimental impact to the environment. Being a responsible publisher and being considerate for the envi.. Read More
- Micro Combined Heat and Power Systems – Evaluation of a Sample Application
- Anayo A. Ezeamama
- Eike Albrecht
- Multi-Layered Cloud Distribution Over Tropical Station Using Radiosonde Humidity Observations and CloudSat Measurements
- Kandula V Subrahmanyam
- Karanam Kishore Kumar
- Benchmarking on Water Resource Utilization Efficiency of Prefecture-Level Cities in Jiangxi, China: A Bootstrap-DEA Approach with Three-Stage DEA Models
- Mianhao Hu
- Yunling Hu
- Juhong Yuan
- Strategies for Increasing the Biohydrogen Yield in Anaerobic Fermentation of Xylose
- Franknairy G. Silva
- Viridiana S. Ferreira-Leitao
- Magali C. Cammarota
- Influence of Multiple Linear Infrastructure on Diversity of Small Mammals in Mikumi National Park, Tanzania
- Agnes Carol Kisanga
- Julius William Nyahongo
- Wambura M. Mtemi
- Eivin Roskaft
- The Importance of Bushmeat in Household Income as a Function of Distance from Protected Areas in the Western Serengeti Ecosystem, Tanzania
- Flora Felix Manyama
- Martin Reinhardt Nielsen
- Eivin Roskaft
- Julius William Nyahongo
- Woody Encroachment Extent and Its Associated Impacts on Plant and Herbivore Species Occurrence in Maswa Game Reserve, Tanzania
- Houssein Samwel Kimaro
- Ayoub M. Asenga
- Linus Munishi
- Anna C. Treydte
Environment and Natural Resources Research has been indexed by AGRICOLA, which is one of four national libraries of the United States, housing one of the world's largest and most accessible agricultural information collections and serves as the nexus for a national network of state land-grant and U.S.
Paper Selection and Publication Process
a). Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
b). Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
c). Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
d). The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (300USD).
e). E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
f) From July 1, 2018, we will not automatically provide authors free print journals. We will provide free print copies for authors who really need them. Authors are requested to kindly fill an application form to request free print copies. Additionally, we are happy to provide the journal’s eBook in PDF format for authors, free of charge. This is the same as the printed version.
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-based Impact Factor (2016): 6.22
h-index (November 2017): 12
i10-index (November 2017): 19
h5-index (November 2017): 11
h5-median (November 2017): 12
- Emily LinEditorial Assistant