- Flood Height Measurement and Analysis in Parts of Obio/Akpor Local Government Area, Port Harcourt Metropolis, Nigeria
- Nwankwoala H. O.
- Jibril T.
- Application of Decision Support Technology for Conceptual Cost Estimation
- Gary P. Moynihan
- Anh D. Chau
- Interlocking Block Masonry (ISSB) for Sustainable Housing Purposes in Thailand, With Additional Examples From Cambodia and Nepal
- Jan Bredenoord
- Wutinai Kokkamhaeng
- Pichit Janbunjong
- Ongarj Nualplod
- Suwatchai Thongnoy
- Wasana Khongwong
- Piyalak Ngernchuklin
- Aparat Mahakhant
- Analysis of Land Use and Land Cover Changes in the Wetland Ecosystem of Port-Harcourt Metropolis, Nigeria
- Wali Elekwachi
- Phil-Eze P. O.
- Nwankwoala Hycienth O.
- Bosco-Abiahu Lilian C.
- Emelu Victoria O.
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer-reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Engineering Management Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Cathy TaylorEditorial Assistant