Posted on Sep 1, 2016 Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not .. Read More
Posted on Sep 1, 2016 How to apply for the position of reviewers and how to submit an article in Engineering Management Research? Read More
- Mapping the State of the Art on Green Logistics and Institutional Pressures: A Bibliometric Study
- Tiago Henrique Alvarenga
- Carlos Manuel Rodriguez
- Claudia Peña-Montoya
- Planning Production Capacity Using Time Series Forecasting Method and Linier Programming
- M. Tirtana Siregar
- S. Pandiangan
- Dian Anwar
- Model of Identification and Management of Technological Innovations in Product Development: A Case Study in the Automotive Industry
- Cristian Lucas Endler
- Pedro Paulo de Andrade Júnior
- The Effect of Different Lane Occupancy on Road Traffic Capacity
- Qiao-Xu Qin
- Yuan-Biao Zhang
What is e-Version FirstTM
e-Version First is a feature offered through our journal platform. It allows PDF version of manuscripts that have been peer-reviewed and accepted, to be hosted online prior to their inclusion in a final printed journal. Readers can freely access or cite the article.
We aim to publish accepted manuscripts in e-Version First in two week's time after the final draft completed.
Each paper published in Engineering Management Research is assigned a DOI®number, which appears beneath the author's affiliation in the published paper. Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier)? Click HERE to retrieve Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) for journal articles, books, and chapters.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Cathy TaylorEditorial Assistant