Comparative Work Insertion of Professionals in Sports 2008 Vs. 2012
- Martha C. Sandino R.
- Esnel González H.
- Heriberto González Valencia
This article shows a comparative analysis of the labor insertion of the program named ¨Professionals in Sport and Physical Activity¨ 2008 and the program with a new name ¨Professional in Sports¨ 2012, in order to know the significant differences about their first job, type of contract and the relationship of their job with the career they studied. Frequency distribution tables and the statistical software EPIDAT 3.1 were used in both groups. It was concluded that graduated students work by contract to provide services and that their jobs are directly related to their professional training.
(The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations)
Google-based Impact Factor (2018): 6.49
h-index (January 2018): 30
i10-index (January 2018): 163
h5-index (January 2018): 19
h5-median(January 2018): 25
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- CAB Abstracts
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universal Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant