Investigation of Nano Selenium Influence on Productivity and Hematological Exponents of Broiler Chickens
- Konkov A. A.
- Ampleeva L.V.
- Polishchuk S. D.
- Churilov G. I.
AbstractThey have shown the influence of nano selenium water solution on intensification of growth and broiler chickens’ blood exponents change. Chickens’ metabolism modification with nano selenium causes the changes of blood biochemical exponents depending on nano selenium concentration. They have used nano selenium at concentration of 0.1, 0.01 and 0.001 mgr/kg of live weight a day. Independent of the concentration one can see the increase of blood platelets and chickens’ live weight and the decrease of the used fodder in all groups.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
(The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations)
h-index (January 2018): 30
i10-index (January 2018): 163
h5-index (January 2018): 19
h5-median(January 2018): 25
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- CAB Abstracts
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data (NSD)
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant