The State of Leadership Skills of Senior Students at Schools of 2nd Educational Directory at Zarqa City from Their Point of View
- Maram Fuad Abu Al-Nadi
- Hatem Ahmed Alsarairah
This study will shed some lights on the state of leadership skills of senior students at schools of 2nd Educational Directory from theirs perspective. The study used descriptive method, and a questionnaire is set up from (20) paragraph. The validity and reliability of study's means were justified. The study case consisted of students in high schools stage at the 2nd directory of education at Zarqa .for the academic year 2017-2018, and a sample of (250) male and female students is taken randomly that the study led to certain findings such as:
- The state of leadership skills of senior students at schools of 2nd Educational Directory from theirs perspective.
- There were no momentous differences in the estimations of the study's element for status quo of leadership skills that are attributed to variables of specialization, qualification, and gender.
The study recommended strengthening the leadership skills of high school pupils by the Educational Ministry and higher education through developing educational and training programs, and they have to cooperate in providing complementary school-university courses in leadership skills.
(The data was calculated based on Google Scholar Citations)
Google-based Impact Factor (2018): 6.49
h-index (January 2018): 30
i10-index (January 2018): 163
h5-index (January 2018): 19
h5-median(January 2018): 25
- Aerospace Database
- American International Standards Institute (AISI)
- CAB Abstracts
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Norwegian Centre for Research Data
- Open J-Gate
- Polska Bibliografia Naukowa
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universal Digital Library
- Sunny LeeEditorial Assistant