Does Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting Lead to Less Speculative Trading?
- Richard P. Gregory
I compare speculative bubble formation between a group of corporations in the S&P 500 that score high on corporate social responsibility versus the S&P 500 as a whole. I find that a portfolio of highly ranked CSR firms have a smaller sample likelihood of exhibit speculative bubbles.
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universal Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Michael ZhangEditorial Assistant