Invitation for Special Issue
We are delighted to cooperate with organizers of conferences in sustainable management to publish selected conference papers/articles as the special issue. In this regard, the following points should be considered:
1. If you would like to publish a special issue, please discuss it with us at least five months before publication to give us time to prepare.
2. You should pay a publication fee of 300.00 USD per article. Usually, we publish eight to thirty articles per issue.
3. We will offer you a number of printed journals—usually, two copies of each article.
4. We provide you with a free e-journal in PDF, if you need it.
5. You may nominate guest editors and reviewers for the special issue, and we will list their names in the printed version.
6. You can arrange peer reviews by your nominated guest editors and reviewers; otherwise, our editors and reviewers can do it.
Please Kindly contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment and Call for Paper
Journal of Management and Sustainability is a new journal in the subjects of environmental sustainability, corporate social responsibility, economic sustainability and any disciplines concerning the interaction between management and enterprise sustainable development.
We are recruiting reviewers for the journal. If you are interested to be a reviewer, we welcome you to join us. Please find the application form and details at: http://www.ccsenet.org/reviewer.html
We are calling for papers submission. Please find the journal’s profile at: http://www.ccsenet.org/jms/ or and submit your manuscripts online. If you have any questions, please contact with the editor at: email@example.com
Journal of Management and Sustainability ISSN 1925-4725 (Print) ISSN 1925-4733 (Online)
Copyright © Canadian Center of Science and Education
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'ccsenet.org' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.