Developable or Not Related to Information Loss
- William Chen
AbstractIn this paper we present a lemma and two theorems. These theoretical results will be used to test whether or not a given surface model can be developed. We then choose some examples to demonstrate how to perform these tests. All of these theories and examples are for general purposes, and are not restricted to any particular field. Although all examples are in three-dimensional space, it can be expanded to finite n-dimensional Euclidean spaces. The objective of this paper is to link the relationship between developable surfaces and information loss.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant