Brief Summary on Frequently-used Properties about Divisibility of Two's Power Plus-minus One
- Jian Li
AbstractThe article collects the most frequently-used properties of two's power plus-minus one, and classifies them into seven sorts in accordance with the criterion of divisibility, indivisiblity, the calculation of the great common divisor and other traits. Each property is marked with its concrete provenance so that it is a useful reference and convenient for researcher to refer. Some new useful identities are also proved in the paper.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
- Aerospace Database
- BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine)
- Civil Engineering Abstracts
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Google Scholar
- Harvard Library
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- UC Riverside Library
- Universal Digital Library
- Sophia WangEditorial Assistant