Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
- Authors must ensure that their papers are free of spelling and grammatical errors and typos.
- A separate title page (Title Page Template) of an article should contain the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s).
- The first page of an article (Paper Template) should contain an abstract not exceeding 250 words and a maximum of eight keywords.
- Equations in the text should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals within simple brackets and aligned against the right margin.
- All appendices should be numbered consecutively using uppercase roman numerals and shown after the list of references.
- References should be cited within the text as follows: According to Wickremasinghe (2005), foreign exchange market … These results are inconsistent with those of other studies (Perera, 1995; Silva, 2000)
- List of references should show each citation in alphabetical order and follow the style of APA
- Author should register with the journal before submitting manuscripts.
- Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. The corrected manuscripts should be submitted, and the publication fee should be paid within 10 working days.