Editorial: Is There Still Something to Learn about the Association of Corporate Governance with Firm Performance?
- Giovanni Bronzetti
- Stefania Veltri
- Romilda Mazzotta
AbstractThe association of Corporate Governance (CG) with Firm Performance (FP) has always been an issue relevant to management literature, despite the notable heterogeneity of studies and their mixed results highlighting the opportuneness of continuing to investigate the association of CG with FP. The article aims to contribute to this lively debate by pointing out the main causes of the mixed findings and the contributions of three papers which, in the authors’ opinion, add knowledge to the CG-FP research stream, which deserves more empirical research, as there is still something to learn about this association.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Google-Based Impact Factor (2017): 20.47
- Academic Journals Database
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Google Scholar
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant