New Website and Publishing System Launched
Posted on Oct 8, 2019
We have introduced the new website and publishing system since July 22, 2018. The old website is shutdown, no information updated.
You will enjoy the better interface and faster access to the contents and webpages, as well as a convenient process for manuscript submission.
If you have articles under peer review (in the former OJS system), they will not get lost, but you could not login to check the status. You may send email to the journal editor to request the status; or, just waiting for the notification from the journal editor.
The CCSE Technical Team
Google-Based Impact Factor (2018): 20.47
- Academic Journals Database
- Electronic Journals Library
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek (EZB)
- Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA)
- Genamics JournalSeek
- GETIT@YALE (Yale University Library)
- Google Scholar
- IBZ Online
- Library and Archives Canada
- National Library of Australia
- Open J-Gate
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
- UCR Library
- Universe Digital Library
- ZBW-German National Library of Economics
- Stephen LeeEditorial Assistant