We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the Abuja International Conference on Education (AICE 2013). Higher Education Studies(HES) will publish a special issue comprising a selection of papers presented at the conference.
Abuja International Conference on Education (AICE 2013)
Venue: FCT Education Resource Center, Abuja-Nigeria
18-21 August, 2013
Professor Addison M. Wokocha
Registrar, Teachers Registration Council, Abuja-Nigeria
Professor Shobana Nelasco Bharathidasan University, India
Professor Gerhard Berchtold
Vice-Rector, Universidad Azteca, Chalco-Mexico
Professor M. O. N. Obagah
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Sir (Dr) Nkasiobi S. Oguzor, CT, JP, KSC, PHF
Provost, Federal College of Education (Technical), Omoku-Nigeria
The Abuja International Conference on Education provides an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various education related fields all over the world to come together and learn from each other. An additional goal of the conference is to provide a place for academicians and professionals with cross-disciplinary interests related to education to meet and interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines. We are inviting proposals for paper presentations, workshops/interactive sessions, posters/exhibits, or colloquia. Papers that are outside the sub-thematic areas will also be considered. In all cases, emphasis is placed on quality and scholarship.
2013 Abuja International Conference on Education (AICE2013) are organized by African Society for the Scientific Research (ASSR) and African Association for Teaching and Learning with the Support and Cooperation of: International Association for the Scientific Knowledge, Portugal; Teachers Registration Council, Abuja-Nigeria; Mediterranean Center for Social and Educational Research, Italy; Universidad Azteca, Mexico, Federal College of Education (Technical), Omoku-Nigeria and other international co-sponsoring partners.
Information for Authors
1. The paper should be A4 format. Left, right, top and bottom margins should be 2.00 cm each. English is the official language of the conference.
2. Title should be 14-point, all in capital letters, bold and centered.
3. Font size throughout the paper should be 12-point in Times New Roman, in single space, and justified.
4. The whole text should be written with “Times New Roman”.
5. Do not give page numbers for the paper.
6. A blank line should be left after the title. Names of authors, affiliations and e-mails should be provided after the title.
7. Following the authors’ information, a 200-word abstract should be provided with five keywords. The “Abstract” should be a summary of the paper.
8. Graphics and pictures should be prepared in black and white.
9. One blank line should be allowed between the components of the paper (i.e. introduction, methods and procedures, results, conclusion, references.). Main headings should be centered, bold and capitalized. The second level of headings should be title case and bold. The third level should be italicized and upper- and lower-case heading.
10. For titles of tables, graphics and pictures, sentence case should be used.
11. Texts used in Tables, graphics and pictures should be Times New Roman. The font size can be reduced to 10 pt.
12. References should be at the end of the paper and should be listed alphabetically. References and citations within the text should be prepared in the APA format.
13. Abbreviations should comply with the standard use. They should be given in full format at the first place they are used.
14. The paper should be maximum 10 pages.
15. SI unit should be employed where applicable.
16. Only proposals containing abstract and full texts are acceptable. We do not welcome only abstracts.
17. All submissions must be by email attachment preferably in MS words. We do not accept hard copies.
18. All papers must adhere to this template in format. No paper can be processed if not formatted according to the stated rules and regulations.
19. Papers submitted after July 31, 2013 may be presented at the conference but they may not be published in the conference book
20. The first 40 registered participants will collect free copies of our previous publications.
21. All papers should be submitted by email to email@example.com
All Participants must complete the registration form. Payment of Conference registration should be made in USD in the form of bank transfer (all costs at Participant’s charge).Delegates who wish to pay by others such as Money gram, Western Union etc must contact the conference secretariat. We request that you send us a computer print-out copy of the bank transfer and the duely completed registration form by email attachment.
NB: Payment in local currency is only possible for delegates resident in Nigeria. Authors whose paper(s) are accepted shall be informed of the bank details for payment registration.
Cheap hotels are available around the conference venue. Information on accommodation is available on request. The hotel offers reduced rates for conference delegates. If any participants need accommodation, the conference organizers can reserve rooms for them. Price of accommodation ranges from US$65 to US$350 per night.
Visa and Travel Information
International guests visiting Nigeria may require a visa. Visitors from West Africa do not need a visa. Participants should contact the Nigerian Embassy or Consulate nearest to them for more information. Registered participants who need Invitation Letter/Acceptance Letter to facilitate their visa application can send us email. Detailed list of Nigerian Embassy/Consulates and the requirements for visa application can be obtained from the nearest Nigerian Embassy.
ContactFor more information or clarification on any aspect of the Conference, please contact the secretariat, (Professor M. O. N. Obagah, Co-Chair, AICE2013, Tel: +2348035128849; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Higher Education Studies ISSN 1925-4741 (Print) ISSN 1925-475X (Online)
Copyright © Canadian Center of Science and Education
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'ccsenet.org' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.