Focus and Scope
Encourage and publish research papers in the fields of:
- Geology:mineralogy and petrology, geochemistry, paleontology, stratigraphy, tectonics, sedimentology, volcanology, glaciology, ore geology, geothermal energy, environmental geology, geological hazards
- Physical Geography: geomorphology, remote sensing, soil study, hydrology and biogeography
- Engineering Geology: earthquake engineering and seismology engineering, geological engineering, geotechnics
- Geophysics and Geodesy: seismology, seismic prospecting, geodynamics, GPS measurements applied to geological and geophysical problems
- Atmospheric Sciences: meteorology, climatology, atmospheric chemistry and atmospheric physics
- Oceanography: limnology and oceanography
- Planetary Sciences
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
The journal uses double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors' identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission.
2012-2016 Semiannual, published in February and August
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
PKP Open Archives Harvester
Standard Periodical Directory
Order Printed Issues
Before you order printed journals, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, checking the availability of journals.
Shipping fee: 20USD/copy